From: =^.^= (cloudbow_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 01/28/1999

I'm not religious and not very familiar with the Bible, but your theory and
your website are *very* interesting! The photographs at the site are excellent. I wish I was able to read German so that I could associate each photo with the appropriate piece of the story.

Bev Parks
Arizona, USA
http://www.cloudbow.com
http://www.desertaura.com

  • Included text from Mark Vornhusen:

    <http://members.tripod.com/~regenbogen/halo_so/johannes.htm>http://members
    > .tripod.com/~regenbogen/halo_so/johannes.htm ) . So far this text is
    only
    > available in German language. Here I give you a very short overview
    about the
    > halos corresponding to his visions:

[snip]