From: Jun Lao (antares_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 10/07/1996

At 10:19 AM 10/7/96 +0300, you wrote:
>One can also see a rainbow, or a cloudbow, from a plane. However, cloud
>droplets are so small no colours should be visible in such a bow. Were
>the colours you observed there were a rainbow would have been?
>
>- Timo

Guess, the position of the colors and the colored bow I saw superimposed over hazy cloudtops
would make the position where a rainbow would be. Would the fact that I am
airborne and have
less air to see the bow account for its being more "irridescent"-looking than the normal rainbow
that one sees on the ground?

Jun