From: Michael Boschat (andromed_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 10/09/1996

Yesterady about 5pm there was bright sundogs, haloes, anti-arcs above the halos, one above that looked like a cats eye with a sundog in it..it was so fantastic, it would be something you would expect to see in the Artic! And today the remanants of Tropical Storm Jophenine is giving us rain and winds to 80 Km/.hr...
 In the 43 years of living here I never saw that before. I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada N44 W63

There is a name for what I saw but can't remember it...and I forgot my camera!!!

Me, I'd rather be doing astronomy :)

Clear skies...

Michael Boschat ( Astronomer ) E-mail: andromed_at_atm.dal.ca
Atmospheric Sciences              Lab Phone: (902) 494-7060
Dept. of Oceanography             Fax: (902) 494-2885
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CANADA, B3H 4J1 My ASTRONOMY Web Page: http://www.atm.dal.ca/~andromed