From: Space Oddity (moonhalo_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 05/19/2003

Thanks for the info and the great links. The rainbow we saw looked similar to those, however, it did not separate at all. They both had the same arch, pefectly aligned. It was as if it was one rainbow, but the colours repeated. My fellow observer just informed me that she saw a third rainbow, higher up with the same arc, only bigger. The double rinbow was inside a single rainbow. I thought the double was cool, I wish I had seen the other one as well. Anomolous Rainbow... I like the sound of that.

Sandy.