From: =^.^= (cloudbow_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 02/02/1997

>A friend of mine sent me this email about an optical phenomenon. He'd
like
>to know what it is he is seeing. Does anyone here know? His explanation
is
>kind of long.
>
>Bev
>cloudbow_at_primenet.com

Thank you Paul, Brian, and David for your explanations. The original question came from a friend on another list...do any of you mind if I send your reponses to that other list so that Dick (DD) can read them?

Thanks again!

Oh, by the way. I'm trying to send an email to Veikko and it is not being delivered. Does anyone (or Veikko, if you are reading) know if this is still his email address:

Veikko.Makela_at_helsinki.fi

The message has to do with the URLs of my Cloudbow website being wrong on the meteoptics home page.

Thanks.

Ciao!
Bev =^.^= cloudbow_at_primenet.com
http://www.primenet.com/~cloudbow/