From: =^.^= (bparks_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 07/06/1996

At 07:17 PM 7/5/96 -0700, Brian Skiff wrote:
> Hi Bev and others. Yes, we get one or two auroral displays in
Arizona
>during each solar maximum about 11 years apart. The last ones were
~1989,
>and we'll be due for more at the turn of the Century.

Hi, Brian. Thanks for the quick reply! Within minutes of my posting! I assume "~1989" means prior to 1989? So then, what I saw in 80-81 could have been an auroral display? Is the "red horizon" a common manifestation of them this far south?

I'm just loaded with questions, huh? 8-)

Ciao!
Bev =^.^= bparks_at_primenet.com
http://www.primenet.com/~bparks/
(Revised 7/4/96--New guest book)