From: =^.^= (bparks_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 07/06/1996

At 09:33 AM 7/6/96 +0800, Jun wrote:
>Welcome to the discussions.

Hi, Jun.
Thanks. 8-)

>Are you in that magic place in Arizona
>where the stars can be seen all the way to the horizon? Was in Flagtaff
>once to take a look at the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, and Sedona.
>The skies at night while travelling from the Grand Canyon back to
>Flagstaff were incredible!

Unless you get near Tucson or Phoenix, the stars can be seen all the way to
the horizon almost anywhere in Arizona. I'm about 60 miles southeast of Tucson.

>Now, cloudbows. Not much chance of that happening here as there isn't
>much of fog here to begin with. Smog, we have ;-(. We experience a
>real fog only about once every three years.

Where I'm at there isn't much fog either. But no smog, either. If the wind is blowing just right (or wrong, in this case), our days can get a little hazy from the copper smelters down in Mexico. I live about 35 miles from the
US-Mexico border.

Ciao!
Bev =^.^= bparks_at_primenet.com
http://www.primenet.com/~bparks/