From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 05/29/2002

Veikko,

  I have seen pollen coronas a couple times this year but were very faint and very close to the sun and there for could not get no photos. Is that true the your internet connection is slow? mine is too but this summer the county is going to build a phone substation near my area and will be running a fiber optic phone cable through my area and this will speed the internet up hopefully. This done not mean I can't send photos no more does it because normally when I get something special I get please send em this way and all. Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon.

BTW: I will be graduating on June 2nd from the school.

Best,
Michael

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com