From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 08/05/2002

Dear listees,

  Yesterday we had a big storm drop a lot of rain in our area the sun was out bright and I watched a nice double rainbow with interference arcs in primary bow. I took a lot of photos of it and heres some of them. There is a date stamp on the bottom of the photos that says 8-4-2002 ignore that I accidently turned on the date stamp in camera and the date is wrong the photos were taken on the 3rd not the 4th I need to change the date on my camera and turn off the date stamp.

Some weeks ago I got a high-sun pyramidal display with 9d halo, 22d halo, 24d halo,
circumhorizontal arc, and possible lower 23d parhelion which was seen when I used the emboss feature on Photoshop 5. If anyone want to see the pyramidal high-sun display email me.

Best regards,
Michael

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better http://health.yahoo.com