From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 10/04/2002

Howdy folks,

  Another good halo display today this one had circumscribed halo, 22 degree halo, sharp parhelia, parhelic circle, 120 degree parhelia, and possible parry arc. The parhelic circle was sharp and at time complete but was noticicably bright. Heres some pics of it. The parry arc was visible as a divergence near the top contact point of the circumscribed halo but I did not see it in my photos. The parhelic circle showed some net refraction because of the bluish coloration.

Enjoy my photos.

BTW: Anyone seen any good halos lately?

All the best,
Michael