From: Space Oddity (moonhalo_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 12/23/2002

Hello skywatchers.

I am fairly new to this mailing list, but have been looking to the skies every night for many years. I came across this list while looking for information and the "how's and why's" of moon halo's. I find them really fascinating, and would greatly appreciate if anyone could offer any links to info or photography: and info on taking good pictures , mine never turn out.

Anyway season's greetings to all.

Sandy.
B.C. Canada