From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 01/07/2003

Pascal,

  Congrads on your diamond dust halo display!! I have been waiting a long time to see something like that I have seen pillars around artificial light sources st my house and at work but they were sparce. I once seen parhelion in crystals from power plant plume near the ohio river enar where I live and I have seen pillars and sparce subsuns in falling snow.

The breath coronas I made a nice breath glory and even photographed it but I can't send the photos because I am at my grandma's house but when I get home I will send it to you.

Keep looking up!

Best,
Michael

Do you Yahoo!?