From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 05/19/2003

  • Benjamin Kuehne <ben_at_NACHTWOLKE.DE> wrote:
> [...]

Benjamin,

   Thats what I believe it may be I think it could be well-developed interference arc inside primary in fact I seen this a couple weeks ago and it was in front of a thunderstorm but was faint, earlier the double primary bow was not present just the standard primary arc and a piece of secondary arc.

Best,
Michael

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. http://search.yahoo.com