From: Marko Pekkola (jmpekkol_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 05/20/2003

Hello folks,

Back again, to be more accurate, I think that Mark Vornhusen´s net page gives the best collection of what I was talking about (of a really spcial case of "twinned bow" as Les defined):

http://www.meteoros.de/unbe/regen.htm

But on the other hand Eva Seidenfaden´s case (pictures on page:

http://www.paraselene.de/html/irregularer_regenbogen.html

might just be a true supernumerary (I just opened that page for the first time), but its really hard to say since for example the quality of repropuction of thosepictures on that page isn´t very good, you cannot really tell of it.

Marko