From: Space Oddity (moonhalo_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 05/21/2003

Hi Listees.

Some great info and excellent links on these beautiful bows. It really makes me wish I had my camera that day so that I could share my wonderous sight with all of you.

Harald;

I took a brief look at your website... very impressive! When have some extra time, I am going to check it out more thoroughly. In answer to your question, I do not get my posts back as well; I think it supposed to be that way.

> I have a natural photo of the first supernumerary outside the secondary
> bow, taken in Holland in 2000, which I will try to scan in sometime.

And I am really looking forward to seeing this.

Michael;

I have checked out your website as well. I am intrigued by your tornado machine. That is very cool. What does it sound like when it's on? Is it loud?

Sandy.