From: Karl Kaiser (k.kaiser_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 07/09/2004

Dear Veikko,

Thank you for your answer. Till know I did not find additional information about this event. During the next days I´ll try to make a drawing of the second loop (third image) -
http://home.eduhi.at/member/nature/astr/meteor20040625/feuerkugel-20040625 .h
tm
It is much smaller than the left one and it´s obvious that it could be more
faraway. It´s a pity that no one else got images of the trail to know the real 3D structure of it.

Best regards,

Karl

PS: Yesterday evening we have got a nice NLC-display here in Austria the second or third time this year (images will proof the third or not).

--
Private Homepage: