From: Mark Vornhusen (mavornhusen_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 01/28/1999

Dear friends,
if my interpretation of the Revelation of John is correct, there are new aspects about the date when Jesus died. John writes that he saw the vision on Lord`s day (Rev I,10). Most theologians think that Lord`s day was an early Easter celebration. Only about 60 years after the death of Jesus it is possible that this date was the real anniversary of the resurrection of Jesus.
I identified the dragon in Rev. XII,3 as the circumhorizontal arc. This kind of halo needs a very high sun elevation (>62 deg for a bright one). In Patmos this arc can develop only from mid April to end of August. So if Lord`s day was an early kind of Easter, it was celebrated in this time of the year. And if the date of this Easter celebration was also the real date of Jesus resurrection, Jesus rises from death between mid April and the end of August.

Regards,
Mark Vornhusen