From: MSCREP_at_hidden_email_address.net
Date: 06/10/1998

<< I would like to computer generate arcs for various ice crystal geometries.
 Is this so trivial a problem that no one bothers to post any code on the  net? >>

I don't know about freeware on the net, but I do have some homebrew code I can
send you if you find nothing else. It is in QBASIC, but it does get the job
done. Possibly you can use it as boilerplate for further work of your own.

Some results from the code can be found at: http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/lc/halos/marshalo.htm