From: James Lowery (PPA0001_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 11/06/1996

I am not sure that this question is appropriate for this list but it has come up as my family has been observing some of the daytime sky events which we discuss on this list.

Do any of the various cloud types occur at the same altitude as the jet stream(s)? If so, which types? Also, are any of the sky phenomena we discuss on this list affected by the jet stream(s)?

--James Lowery