From: Tom Polakis (polakis_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 11/01/1996

Although it has been out on my server for a month or so, I would like to announce my latest Web page dealing with Arizona's monsoon. Mainly, it's just a new way to classify some of my storm photos, and add some new ones. The URL is:

http://www.goodnet.com/~polakis/monsoon/monsoon.html

Many of the new images are under the "Ligthning" header.

Tom Polakis

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M                     Tom Polakis                        M
M                      Tempe, AZ                         M

M http://www.indirect.com/www/polakis/skyphoto.html M

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM