From: =^.^= (bparks_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 08/15/1996

Hi, Russ (and everyone!)

Russ, I like your rainbow story. I have an area on my home page where I display the rainbow stories that people send me. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to include your story on my Bow Stories page. Please go ahead and take
a look at it first, though. Thanks.

Bev Parks =^.^= bparks_at_primenet.com
http://www.primenet.com/~bparks/