From: Veikko M{kel{ (PVTMAKELA_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 05/27/1996

    Hello, all the NLC observers!

    Do you have any detection of NLC on this spring. By very     preliminary results we have at least two displays in     Finland in May. This is not very extraordinary in our     latitudes. In Finland there are some display every year     in May. The June is better, but the light sky disturb     quite a lot, so July is to the best month in 60-65th     latitudes.

    I want to advertice NLC observing pages by Tom McEvan:       http://www.tr-net.com/~kersland/nlc/nlchome.htm

    Remember also NLC homepage in Colorado University:       http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~niska/NLC.html

    Is there any idea to larger cooperation between NLC     observers in Internet? Publishing results? Compare     and develop observing technics etc.?

                                          -VeikkoM-