From: Sirko Molau (sirko.molau_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 04/20/1996

Recently I received the language corrections for the halo software from Alastair McBeath of England, so I could finish the first English version of the 'Halo' software for the input, storage and analysis of halo observations  (see earlier messages). The program is in the public domain and together with the halo key and a 'demo set' of observations available via public ftp from ftp.tu-chemnitz.de, directory /pub/Local/msdos/astro/halo or in the WWW at http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~smo/english.html Comments on the software are welcome.
Regards, Sirko