From: Veikko M{kel{ (PVTMAKELA_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 12/28/1995

     Hello all!

     In the last two month there have joined lots of new people
     into our mailing list. Because there have been many
     interesting messages and discussions in this list earlier,
     I have collected some pickups into the homepage of
     the mailing list.

     METEOPTIC homepage in WWW is available at:

     http://www.funet.fi/pub/astro/html/eng/obs/meteoptic/
     meteoptic.html

     All kind of comments and discussions about those or any
     new topics are welcome.

     I am also interested in all kind of links to atmospheric
     optics in WWW.  I have got just few interesting links.
     You can also give me links to your own homepages.

                                       regards,
                                       -Veikko Makela-