From: bpepin_at_hidden_email_address.net
Date: 11/22/1995

Hi Meteoptics:

I haven't read the FAQ list you speak of but perhaps you do not have Meinel, Aden and Marjorie, "Sunsets, twilights, and evening skies," (London, Cambridge University Press, 1983) ISBN 0 521 25220 2. A very good book for observationalists and amateurs.

Regards,

Barlow

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are! Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky!

               Jane Taylor (1783-1824)