From: Tom Polakis (polakis_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 06/21/1995

I have been a lurker on this mailing list, since the low deserts of Arizona
do not get the ice crystal displays so common at the higher latitudes (and altitudes). My main interest in atmospheric phenomena stems from observing
thunderstorms during the July-August monsoon.

I have put together a home page that showcases some of my better photographs of sky phenomena, both astronomical and meterological. There may be some images that will interest some folks on this mailing list. The
URL is:

http://www.indirect.com/www/polakis/skyphoto.html

Enjoy!

Tom Polakis