From: Makela Veikko (PVTMAKELA_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 05/19/1995

> In general, I would like to be the recipient of any great stuff
> you folks out there come across in the way of photographs for
> future Observer's articles in S&T. I also select for our Gallery
> section, which Mr. Parviainen and others have contributed to so
> effectively.

    Of course there are interest to contribute Sky and Telescope.     Also other Finns haves sent pictures to S+T, eg. Mr Riikonen     and Ruoskanen contributed their fabolous fogbow and glory     images last year.

    One article and/or pictures I have waited. There have been     some discussion last year about publishing text and photos     about coronae caused by pollen grains. I think it was Mr.     Parviainen who talked with Mr. O'Meara or someone else about     the phenomenon. We heard that also some others have detected     'clear sky coronae' and there was plan to publish something     about these in this Spring.

    I think S+T is very good forum to give some information about     optical phenomena to amateur around the world. There are many     who don't read or have not possilibities to read scientific     paper, which of course give more detailed information.

                                                   -Veikko-