From: tyler_at_hidden_email_address.net
Date: 05/15/1995

tatus: R
 also seen green skies during severe weather. The first time it happened,  it was coincident with a broadcast tornado warning, and my father observed
 that folks who'd lived there longer than us equated green skies with the  threat of a tornado. Although I wasn't much of a young scientist at the  time (I didn't keep a notebook of my observations), I do seem to recall  that "a green cast to the sky" is more accurate than "green clouds."

 David Tyler
 USAF Phillips Laboratory
 tyler_at_plk.af.mil