From: Makela Veikko (PVTMAKELA_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 04/27/1995

  • Forwarded Message Follows -------

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 09:34:53 -0400
From: pepin%cfa4.DECNET_at_cfa.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: General: Atmospheric optics in Sky and Telescope

Dear Mr. Makela,
Thank you for your enlightening comments. You are not alone in pointing out my possible error in typing the contrailbow (sic) as a circumhorizontal arc, and we will probably try and get your comments into a letter in print soon, along with those of Aleister Ling, who should be on your list. He is a Canadian observer of long standing. Address: <watcher_at_freenet.ed.al.ca>. Thanks so much, and clear skies to you.... Best regards,
Barlow Pepin
Assoc.Ed. S&T