[Aurinko-l] Fwd: ALERT: X-ray Flux exceeded M5 (R2)

Arto Oksanen arto.oksanen at jklsirius.fi
To Huhti 11 10:20:21 EEST 2013

M6.5 flare Auringossa juuri nyt!

arto

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2013/4/11
Subject: ALERT: X-ray Flux exceeded M5 (R2)
To: arto.oksanen at jklsirius.fi

**

Space Weather Message Code: ALTXMF
Serial Number: 185
Issue Time: 2013 Apr 11 0711 UTC

ALERT: X-Ray Flux exceeded M5
Threshold Reached: 2013 Apr 11 0711 UTC
NOAA Scale: R2 - Moderate

NOAA Space Weather Scale descriptions can be found
atwww.swpc.noaa.gov/NOAAscales

Potential Impacts: Area of impact centered on sub-solar point on the
sunlit side of Earth. Extent of blackout of HF (high frequency) radio
communication dependent upon current X-ray Flux intensity. For
real-time information on affected area and expected duration please
see http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/drap/index.html.