From: Veikko Makela (veikko.makela_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 02/13/2006

-----Original Message-----

From: Les Cowley [mailto:one_time-12feb06_at_sundog.clara.co.uk] Sent: 12. helmikuuta 2006 19:27

Dear Sky Watchers (again!),

Three new images of nacreous clouds
are on the site, one from a research
aircraft.

Go to "What's New" at www.atoptics.co.uk

Some of you will have had problems today with accessing links in "What's New". This has now been fixed but I am not happy
with the 'solution'. The problem probably arose from browser/firewall security stopping
the (in this case) innocent JavaScript used. If there is a JavaScript expert around I shall be happy to take advice!

Apologies for two messages in a day.

Les