From: Juergen Rendtel (jrendtel_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 04/02/2001

Hello all,

I received the following enquiry and would like to know whether anyone here knows details.

Regards,

Juergen Rendtel

--
Juergen Rendtel                          Astrophysical Institute Potsdam
jrendtel_at_aip.de                                      Telegrafenberg A 27

                                       International Meteor Organization
Phone: (+49) 33208 - 50753  (priv.)   Seestr.6, 14476 Marquardt, Germany