From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 10/04/2002

Kevin,

  The so-called boring halos you mentioned are not boring to me at all only if they dazzling bright a good tangent arc is not common. To me a very bright colorful 22 degree halo is worth a photo. Today there was a strong display with strong 22 degree halo dazzling circumscribed halo infralateral arc and faint parhelia. I took great photos of it but I have not downloaded them from my digital yet.

Good luck in getting the good halos,

Best,
Michael

Do you Yahoo!?