From: Benjamin Kühne (benjamin.kuehne_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 10/09/2002

Hi Listees,

On the 30th. of June I could watch my last nice halo-phenomena with 22° halo, sundogs (with tail), upper tangent arc (complete), circumcenital arc, supralateral bow and the left lowitz bow. Last time, the "halo-sky" was unfortunately boring.... But of course there are other light phenomena, like rainbows, coronas, noctilucent clouds and auroras....
On my page are many pictures of these phenomena, who want to see it: www.nachtwolke.de/index2.htm

Benjamin

Tippen Sie mit der cleveren Kombination von Zusammen und Alleine. Der neue Weg zum Lottoglueck: WEB.DE Spielgemeinschaften!