From: James R. Crawford (jc03_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 10/24/2002

  If anyone on the listserve has not seen this particular article in NASA Science News, they might find it interesting.

Jim Crawford
Southwest Texas State University

NASA Science News for October 24, 2002

Whenever both sun and clouds are in the sky, be sure to look up--you may behold rings, arcs, and other marvels!

FULL STORY at

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2002/24oct_sunrings.htm?list144301

You are currently subscribed to snglist as: jc03_at_swt.edu

This is a free service.