From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 03/09/2003

Dear halo observors of Finland and Germany,

  Its been overcast for several months and no halos but March 8th would fix that, while helping my grandma wash her car I observed a nice 22 degree halo bright circumscibed halo that curved down far and eventually intersecting parhelia, bright parhelia left one with lowitz arc, parry arc coincided with circumscribed halo, parhelic circle, and left infralateral arc. I got great photos of the marvelous display. For those who want to see them I will email them when I get home to my computer so I can download the the photos.

Take Care,

Michael

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/