From: Michael Ellestad (bowlturner_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 11/14/2003

Hello Listees,

  November 8th gave me a good halo complex and get this, during the entire duration there were 11 halo forms and 6 of those were rare.

I got quite a few pics of the halos and my favorites were the nice circumscribed halo and parry arc plus a dazzling parhelion with parhelic circle. The other halos were infralateral arcs, 120 deg parhelia, all three lowitz arcs and an unusally colorful 46 degree halo.

Heres some pics of the halos.

I also got a Nikon D-100 with macro and fisheye photography.

Best,
Michael

Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree