From: Sarah Belville (isw21377_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 03/29/2005

I also hear this happens in Hawaii alot too. If you google it, I am sure you would find lots of info on it!

Sarah

Michael Brown <it6_at_TOMATOTECHNOLOGIES.COM.AU> wrote: Hello

I am pleased to be a new member of this mailing list.

A few years ago I read a fantastic book
Gifts Of Unknown Things
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0892813539/103-5754158-4007043

In this book the author describes an optical event that occurs sometimes at
sunrise (when atmospheric conditions are right). From memory he describes a
green flash just as the sun hits the horizon. Is anything like this known to
anyone on the list.
The book was written about a trip through Indonesian islands.

Cheers
Michael

Do you Yahoo!?