From: Karl Kaiser (k.kaiser_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 07/16/1999

Today I read Mark Vornhusens e-mail; I was very surprised about his sighting. On the same day (1999 07 13), but one hour later (1730 CET), I saw the same halos: A part of the 9°-, part of the 18°- (both on the right side) and the upper and right parts of the 22°-halo in Schlägl (Upper Austria). Schlägl is situated 90 km ENE of Eggenfelden (Bavaria, the village were Mark observed) and 50 km NW of Linz.

I made pictures, but they are still in the camera.

Best regards
Karl