From: David Johnston (davej_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 06/30/1999

Hi,

I took a picture of what I think is a circumhorizon arc ( http://www.syntrillium.com/davej/sundog-2m.htm ). It was taken at about 2:30pm Sunday June 27th, 1999 in Washington state near Wenatchee (47°25' N 120°19' W) looking SSW. The sun was about as high as it ever gets around here. Instead of pure rainbow type colors, they were 'smeared' out (into peach, creamy-yellow, lime-green, turqoise). I hope you enjoy the picture
(taken with a Kodak DC260 digital camera).

Please include me on any replies as I'm not on this list
(dj_at_syntrillium.com).

Thanks!