From: Veikko Makela (PVTMAKELA_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 06/08/1998

    Hello, all the METEOPTIC subscribers!

 Unfortunately our list have been very quiet for several months. I wonder  if people have anything to ask or notify?

 I would like notify about Jari Piikki's article in Sky and Telescope  July 1998 issue about pollen coronas.

 One technical wish for everyone:

 If you see something off-topic messages in this mailing list, don't react  anyhow. Those messages are usually wate mail called "spam", which is one  of the biggest problem in electronical communication. It is not very  useful to reply to those messages, because usual the spammer use fake  addresses, so the reply do not never reach the sender.

regards,

Veikko Makela,

METEOPTIC administrator