From: James McGough (jmcgough_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 12/21/1996

Michael Boschat wrote:

> Hello;
>
> I would like to extend to all a warm Season Greetings and a Happy and
> prosperous New Year.
>
> Clear skies...
> Michael Boschat ( Astronomer ) E-mail: andromed_at_atm.dal.ca
> Atmospheric Sciences Lab Phone: (902) 494-7060
> Dept. of Oceanography Fax: (902) 494-2885
> Dalhousie University
> Halifax, Nova Scotia
> CANADA, B3H 4J1 My ASTRONOMY Web Page:
http://www.atm.dal.ca/~andromed
Holiday greetings in return from Seattle, Washington, USA, where the skies are seldom clear at this time of year, but interest in celestial phenomena doesn't seem to wane (would that we could see them).

Tomorrow (more or less) comes another year of observation (winter solstice; enjoy!)

Jim McGough
jmcgough_at_cyberspace.com