From: PEKKOLA J MARKO (JMPEKKOLA_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 11/28/1995

Hi folks,

A message from me that was intended to one person only went accidentally to METEOPTIC. Sorry about this. I was discussing the L & L book and asking about Scorer's spacious  Skies with one person only.

To say something about the book conversation going in METEOPTIC; There was a famous book review by Penn State prof. Alistair B. Fraser on Meinel & Meinel book. Its one of the most devestating, intellectually interesting hurricane  I have ever seen regarding book evaluations. Fraser does not leave a brick on top of other when discussing the quality of Meinel book. I'll send later the exact reference where to find this incredible thing.

Regards, Marko