From: Sirko Molau (sirko.molau_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 10/11/1995

I have used my photograph series from the bright NLC display on June 30, 1995,
to produce an animation of the whole event. There were 12 wide angle photo-
graphs (exposure time: 30s) made in Chemnitz/Germany between 21:16 and 22:11 UT that have been centred and croped leaving only the part of the image that is visible in all of them.
The sequence shows quite impressive how the clouds have moved in the NW direction and how they have changed within the hour. It is available at my web site via http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~smo/nlc/nlc1.mpg. If the animation is too slow on your machine you should try another one with half the resolution: http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~smo/nlc/nlc2.mpg Enjoy it! Sirko