From: Veikko M{kel{ (PVTMAKELA_at_hidden_email_address.net)
Date: 09/19/1995

    Hello all the atmospherists!

  I pollutize this almost zero information, but I'd like   tell our METEOPTIC mailing list is still alive. I'll   post later some message about thing I have had in my   mind during the summer.

  I'd remind you that it is possible to post any kind of   information on atmospheric optics to the mailing list   by sending mail to address METEOPTIC_at_LISTSERV.FUNET.FI.

  Finally the current member list of our mailing list:

  jrendtel_at_AIP.DE                       Juergen Rendtel
  Joe.Cali_at_ANU.EDU.AU                   Joseph A. Cali
  andromed_at_ATM.DAL.CA                   Michael Boschat
  FFWRT_at_AURORA.ALASKA.EDU               Walt Tape
  koolish_at_BBN.COM                       Richard Koolish
  hagemann_at_CAPACCESS.ORG                Ian Hagemann
  shaapa_at_CLINET.FI                      Sami Haapanala
  akram_at_EE.SHARIF.AC.IR                 Kaveh Akram
  Sari.Hartonen_at_FMI.FI                  Sari Hartonen
  watcher_at_FREENET.EDMONTON.AB.CA        Alister Ling
  SAMPSONR_at_GEOG.UALBERTA.CA             Russ Sampson
  Jere.kahanpaa_at_HELSINKI.FI             Jere Kahanpaa
  Marko.Pekkola_at_HELSINKI.FI             Marko Pekkola
  Timo.Nousiainen_at_HELSINKI.FI           Timo Nousiainen
  Veikko.Makela_at_HELSINKI.FI             Veikko Makela
  polakis_at_INDIRECT.COM                  Tom Polakis
  sirko.molau_at_INFORMATIK.TU-CHEMNITZ.DE Sirko Molau
  viitala_at_JYFL.JYU.FI                   Eerik Viitala
  kmg_at_KEPLER.UNH.EDU                    Karen M Garrison
  bas_at_LOWELL.EDU                        Brian Skiff
  jhakumak_at_MESSI.UKU.FI                 Juhana Hakumaki
  WICHE_at_MZDMZA.ZDV.UNI-MAINZ.DE         Burkhard Wiche
  cluginbuhl_at_NOFS.NAVY.MIL              Chris Luginbuhl
  oksanen_at_NOT.IAC.ES                    Arto Oksanen
  mwinter_at_OZEMAIL.COM.AU                Malcolm Winter
  wmc_at_PHOTON.COM                        Bill Cornette
  tyler_at_PLK.AF.MIL                      David Tyler
  das112_at_RSPHY1.ANU.EDU.AU              Darryn Schneider
  pausch_at_SAAF.SE                        Paul Schlyter
  rehor_at_SCOVA.VABO.CZ                   Zdenek Rehor
  BPEPIN_at_SKYPUB.COM                     Barlow Pepin
  rokeefe_at_SMTPGATE.SSMC.NOAA.GOV        Raymond G. O'Keefe
  ajokinen_at_SNAKEMAIL.HUT.FI             Anne Jokinen
  traenkle_at_TOLIMAN.PHYSIK.FU-BERLIN.DE  Eberhard Traenkle
  starex_at_TRON.GUN.DE                    Andre Knoefel
  meteoptic_at_URSA.FI                     Ursa Astronomical Association

*
  • Total number of users subscribed to the list: 36
  • Total number of local node users on the list: 0
    *
                                     regards,
                                     Veikko Makela
                                     list administrator