From: pepin%cfa4.DECNET_at_hidden_email_address.net
Date: 05/18/1995

Thanks for your input! Now that these arcs are confirmed as circumhorizontal, it is good to know that selective crystal size and orientation between cloud structures can cause isolated effects such as this. Still, could not the kerosene combustion impurities be the specific cause for intensity of coloration, or be the crucial difference which allows this particular atmospheric phenomenon?
In general, I would like to be the recipient of any great stuff you folks out there come across in the way of photographs for future Observer's articles in S&T. I also select for our Gallery section, which Mr. Parvainen and others have contributed to so effectively. Thank you for your information.... Ciaou,
Barlow